Info for Young People
Wraparound is funding for young people in a Life Skills, Aftercare, or Transitional Living Program. The funds can be used to pay security deposits, cover up to four months' rent, purchase linens, furniture, driving lessons, food or other things that can help you transition to independence.
There are a couple ways to qualify. If you answered yes to one of the questions below, you may qualify for to receive Wraparound funds.
- Are you between the ages of 16 and 21?*
- Are in a Life Skills or Transitional Living Program?
- Are you between the ages of 18 and 21?*
- Are you in an Aftercare Program?
- Are you between the ages of 18 to 21?*
- Were you in a DCPP placement on your 18th birthday?
- * Wraparound funds can be applied for up until your 22nd birthday
- You can’t apply for Wraparound funds yourself—you need to have a staff members at a Life Skills, Aftercare or Transitional Living Program do it for you.
- If you’re not in any of these programs now, it’s usually best to contact the Life Skills or Aftercare program that you were most recently involved in
Info for Providers
If you’re a staff member at a Life Skills, Aftercare, or Transitional Living Program, you could be eligible to make Wraparound Funding requests for the young people you work with. Ask your Supervisor to make sure and complete/submit the form below to apply for a login to the Wraparound request website. If you already have a login, click here to go the Wraparound Request Login PageIf you would like to request a login or more information, please contact Shannon.Lain@dcf.state.nj.us
Wraparound Administrating Agencies
The following agencies are responsible for processing wraparound requests and issuing wraparound funding.Catholic Charities – Diocese of Metuchen (Crossroads)
Counties Covered: Bergen , Hudson, Morris, Passaic , Sussex, Warren
Address: 700 Sayre Avenue, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Phone: 908-454-2074 Catholic Charities – Diocese of Metuchen ( RAPS)
Counties Covered: Hunterdon, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean, Somerset
Address: 6 Park Avenue, Flemington, NJ 08822
Phone: 908-782-7905 Robin’s Nest
Counties Covered: Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Salem
Address: 42 South Delsea Drive Glassboro, NJ 08028
Phone: 856-881-8689 Oaks Integrated Care
Counties Covered: Burlington, Camden
79 Chestnut Street, Lumberton, NJ 08048
Phone: 609-518-5470 Independence: A Family of Services
Counties Covered: Essex, Middlesex, Union
15 Smalley Terrace, Irvington, NJ 07111